Come join our growing & talented team
Anntoine Marketing + Design consists of a group of highly dedicated artists, developers, and marketers. And we're always looking for the perfect addition to our team!
Current Job Offers
The Anntoine team is growing!
Interested applicants must have a great attitude, good energy, and must be comfortable working and talking with clients. The successful candidate will be energetic and a flexible self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment. Must have experience with the following:
- Reading copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling and punctuation
- Composing and posting online content on social media accounts
- Preparing, rewriting and editing content to improve readability
- Implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Monitoring analytics of various social platforms
- Organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Communicating directly with clients and encouraging trusting relationships
- Collaborating with marketing, sales, and design teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggesting and implementing strategies to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions
Agency experience is a must.
**Marketing: 2 Years Preferred
**Digital Marketing: 2 Years Preferred
SEO Specialist/Ad Manager
SEO Specialist/ Ad Managers are people who drive more value and conversion through online content. They must be passionate and knowledgeable about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Rankings, Algorithms, Pay Per Click Campaigns, and Conversion Rate Optimization. They should have a proven track record of producing work that increases engagement and drives leads. Their goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts for clients have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.) This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to research and use data-driven insights to write effective material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be capable of and have the following:
- Proven ability to create ad copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Ability to research topics with a journalistic eye for detail and accuracy and simplify complex information
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Capability to improve organic and paid rankings on major search engines such as Google and Bing
- Effectively provide keyword research, keyword selection, and audience targeting
- Write content using key SEO strategies to improve organic rankings within search engines
- Resolve SEO-related questions from clients
- Report on SEO implementation, including deep analysis
- Review current website copy for SEO considerations and offer site structure recommendations to website design and development team
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns
- Report on the effectiveness of SEO, SEM, and PPC campaigns
- Ability to monitor ad budgets and oversee search platform accounts
- Proficient in creating, interpreting, researching, and using insights from Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proven communication skills with both internal teams and clients
- Stay up-to-date on SEO, SEM, and PPC trends and algorithm changes
**2 Years of SEO Experience Preferred
**2 Years of Keyword Research Experience Preferred
** Bachelor's Preferred
** This position is in-office only and is not applicable for remote work
** This position is not applicable to relocation reimbursement
We are looking for an enthusiastic design intern to work with our team to provide interesting ideas and create engaging designs. You will work under the supervision of our Creative Director and design team to learn and produce quality work for your portfolio.
As an intern, you will collaborate with our design team in all of the different fields of design that we provide to our clients. Your time with us will help develop and expand your design skills, as well as learn how it is to work in an agency environment.
If you have a strong desire to learn along with professional drive, we’d like to meet you. The ideal candidate will be capable of the following:
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, with minimal training needed.
- Understanding project requirements and concepts.
- Pitching creative ideas that enhance projects.
- Collaborating with team members to launch designs.
- Taking on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. input data).
- Using feedback from leaders to improve work.
- Presenting and defending designs and key deliverables to peers and department directors.
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Roles and responsibilities of the intern:
- Print Design - Booklets, Brochures, Business Cards, Stickers, Letterhead, Envelopes, Folders, Promotional Materials, etc. We will teach the students how to set up files correctly for print, based on the requirements per printer. Also, how to proof the artwork to our clients and send pricing.
- Google and Facebook ads - We will discuss the current sizes and file requirements on saving the Display ads correctly.
- Social Media Marketing - We will discuss quarterly campaigns and overall branding for each client. We will go over our social media calendar a month prior to client approval.
- Logo Design and Packaging - Our interns will sit in on creative meetings and reveal meetings to see how the Creative Director talks to clients. We will do the standard logo process with sketching and critiques. Once a client finalizes their logo we will have our intern formally package it.
- Campaign and Client Presentations - We will meet with the entire team internally to discuss campaign ideas a month before each quarter. Our interns will help assist in building assets and presentations for the campaign reveal meeting.
- Compensation for our internships is discussed privately with the co-owners and the applicant.
- This internship will provide great portfolio additions and will also assist with any questions the students might have about school assignments.
- The student will take part in multiple team building events, birthday cakes with the team, etc. during their time with us.
We are flexible with our interns working schedule. We only expect that they can work hours within 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Monday - Friday.
**Cover Letter Required
**Portfolio or Website Required