Come join our growing & talented team
Anntoine Marketing + Design consists of a group of highly dedicated artists, developers, and marketers. And we're always looking for the perfect addition to our team!
Current Job Offers
If you are an enthusiastic and aspiring marketing professional looking for a chance to learn and assist in an ever-changing environment, an Anntoine Marketing + Design internship may be the right job for you.
As a marketing intern, you will use and improve your skill set by collaborating with our marketing and design departments in all stages of marketing campaigns (conceptualization to implementation). You will contribute ideas and help develop, expand and maintain our marketing efforts for a variety of clients.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of multiple industries and platforms (eg. Hootsuite & MailChimp). You will gain a broad experience of how a Marketing + Design Agency operates; therefore, you should be prepared to enter a fast paced work environment.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Performing Market Analysis and Research on Competition
- Supporting the Marketing Team in:
- Daily Administrative Tasks
- Social Media Engagement
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Scheduling
- Note Taking (Internal and Client Meetings)
- Marketing Materials Distribution
- Client Drive & Server File Organization
- Assisting the Content Creation Team During Photo & Video Shoots
- Assuring the Shot List is Complete and Correct Content Has Been Collected
- Holding Lighting Equipment for Videographers/Photographers
- Organize Photos in Correct Files on Server
- Provide Creative Ideas to Help Achieve Client Goals
- Assisting the Team in Content Writing
- Social Media Calendars
- Email Newsletters
- Flexible Schedule for Students
- Knowledge of Relevant Marketing Platforms
- Agency Experience: Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
**Proficient in Google Sheets & Google Docs
**Understands the basics of navigating Google Drive
**Enthusiastic and Creative
**Strong Desire to Learn & Professional Drive
**Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
**Excellent Organizational & Time Management Skills
**Attention to Detail
**Ability to Take Direction and Multi-task
**Solid Understanding of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter Basics
**Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe Illustrator, Facebook Ad Manager, TikTok, and Professional Cameras a Plus.
**Current Enrollment in a Related Bachelors or Masters degree
We are looking for an in-house Graphic Designer who is motivated in creating brands, print design, and social media design.
Graphic Designers are talented, driven people with a passion for making gorgeous, groundbreaking work. They’re ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts to participating in client meetings. Ensuring deadlines are met is also a crucial component of the position. You will design for a variety of platforms, including social media, and print collateral. Our creative team is all about collaboration, so you will need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will be capable of and have the following:
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work within the creative team as well as the confidence and skill to communicate ideas clearly
- Effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Create and organize production assets
- Advanced understanding of typography, layout, and design
- Work within predefined brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or message
- Proficient understanding of UI and UX are a plus
**Portfolio or Website Examples Required. Please either attach a portfolio or a portfolio website.
**This position is not applicable to relocation reimbursement.
We are looking for an enthusiastic design intern to work with our team to provide interesting ideas and create engaging designs. You will work under the supervision of our Creative Director and design team to learn and produce quality work for your portfolio.
As an intern, you will collaborate with our design team in all of the different fields of design that we provide to our clients. That includes print design, web design, and motion design. Your time with us will help develop and expand your design skills, as well as learn how it is to work in an agency environment.
If you have a strong desire to learn along with professional drive, we’d like to meet you. The ideal candidate will be capable of the following:
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. input data)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and department directors
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
**Portfolio or Website Required