Come join our growing & talented team
Anntoine Marketing + Design consists of a group of highly dedicated artists, developers, and marketers. And we're always looking for the perfect addition to our team!
Current Job Offers
The Anntoine team is growing!
Interested applicants must have a great attitude, good energy, and must be comfortable working and talking with clients. The successful candidate will be energetic and a flexible self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment. Must have experience with the following:
- Reading copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling and punctuation
- Composing and posting online content on social media accounts
- Preparing, rewriting and editing content to improve readability
- Implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Monitoring analytics of various social platforms
- Assisting in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Communicating directly with clients and encouraging trusting relationships
- Collaborating with marketing, sales, and design teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggesting and implementing strategies to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions
Agency experience is a must.
We are looking for an in-house Graphic Designer who is motivated in creating brands, print design,, and social media design.
Graphic Designers are talented, driven people with a passion for making gorgeous, groundbreaking work. They’re ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts to participating in client meetings. Ensuring deadlines are met is also a crucial component of the position. You will design for a variety of platforms, including social media, and print collateral. Our creative team is all about collaboration, so you will need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will be capable of and have the following:
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work within the creative team as well as the confidence and skill to communicate ideas clearly
- Effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Create and organize production assets
- Advanced understanding of typography, layout, and design
- Work within predefined brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or message
- Proficient understanding of UI and UX are a plus
**Portfolio or Website Examples Required. Please either attach a portfolio or a portfolio website.
**This position is not applicable to relocation reimbursement.
We are looking for an enthusiastic design intern to work with our team to provide interesting ideas and create engaging designs. You will work under the supervision of our Creative Director and design team to learn and produce quality work for your portfolio.
As an intern, you will collaborate with our design team in all of the different fields of design that we provide to our clients. That includes print design, web design, and motion design. Your time with us will help develop and expand your design skills, as well as learn how it is to work in an agency environment.
If you have a strong desire to learn along with professional drive, we’d like to meet you. The ideal candidate will be capable of the following:
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. input data)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and department directors
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
**Portfolio or Website Required