Come join our growing & talented team
Anntoine Marketing + Design consists of a group of highly dedicated artists, developers, and marketers. And we're always looking for the perfect addition to our team!
Current Job Offers
Junior Front-End Web Developer
Front-End Web Developers are creative, goal-oriented people with a passion for making gorgeous, groundbreaking websites from start to finish. They’re ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the website lifecycle, needing skills in brainstorming creative concepts, participating in client meetings, user experience, imagining interactions, site testing, and launching. Ensuring deadlines are met is also a crucial component to our positions. You will design on a variety of platforms, including Adobe, Webflow, Wordpress, and other online web builders. Our creative team is all about collaboration, so you will need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be capable of and have the following:
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work within a creative team as well as the confidence and skill to communicate ideas clearly
- Effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Create and organize production assets
- Basic understanding of typography, layout, and design
- Maintaining existing websites and creating custom websites
- Work within predefined brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or message
- Experience with and willingness to use modern website builders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Proficient understanding of UI and UX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that they are met.
- Experience with Webflow, WordPress, and/or more modern CMS are a plus
** 2 Years of Web Design Experience Required.
** 2 Year of Web Development Experience Required.
** Portfolio or Website Examples Required. Applications without work examples will be ignored.
** Proficient use of Adobe Creative Cloud Software
** This position is in-office only and is not applicable for remote work
** This position is not applicable to relocation reimbursement
We are looking for an enthusiastic design intern to work with our team to provide interesting ideas and create engaging designs. You will work under the supervision of our Creative Director and design team to learn and produce quality work for your portfolio.
As an intern, you will collaborate with our design team in all of the different fields of design that we provide to our clients. That includes print design, web design, and motion design. Your time with us will help develop and expand your design skills, as well as learn how it is to work in an agency environment.
If you have a strong desire to learn along with professional drive, we’d like to meet you. The ideal candidate will be capable of the following:
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. input data)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and department directors
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
**Portfolio or Website Required