Updated: September 22, 2022
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use this Contact Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Data
We will share your Personal Data with employees of Anntoine Marketing + Design, including Sales, Marketing, Design, and Web Development Teams in order to create marketing efforts.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Website Optimizer, and Google Fonts.
- Google Tag Manager is a tag management service and we use it to manage the tags or scripts needed on the Site in a centralized fashion. This results in the Users' Data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this Data.
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service and we use it to help us understand how visitors use the Site. Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of the Site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Website Optimizer is an A/B testing service and we use it to help optimize the Site for visitors and provide a better user experience.
- Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service and we use it display webfonts on the Site's pages.
- Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Google processes data in the United States. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information : https://policies.google.com/privacy
Meta Platforms, Inc
We use Meta Pixel and Meta Custom Audience.
- Meta Pixel allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Meta ad on Facebook, Instagram, and other Meta platforms. This allows us to measure the effectiveness of ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the Personal Data of individual users.
- Meta Custom Audience is a tool that allows us to personalize our ads based on your Personal Information available through Meta platforms. We may display interest-based ads to you when you are using Facebook with this tool. You can opt-out of Meta Custom Audience ads here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- Meta processes the data for Pixel and Custom Audience. Meta may link this information to your accounts and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Meta’s Data Usage Policy, which you can read here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Meta and its partners to place ads on and off its platforms. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Meta / Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you message us through the Site, we will maintain your Contact Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Anntoine Marketing + Design
113 South Pine Street
Hammond, LA 70403
Visitation and usage of the Site indicates acceptance of these Privacy Policies.