- Unless prior arrangements have been made, the customer agrees to pay a deposit of 50% of the quoted price to commence any job. The balance is due prior to the delivery of the finished artwork or website. Full payment must be made in order to receive the finished artwork or website.
- The artwork and graphics remain the property of Anntoine Marketing + Design until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
- Payment can be made by ACH direct deposit, credit card, check, or cash.
- All credit card payments carry a 3.5% finance charge processing fee.
- All transactions are made with the understanding that the agreement takes place within the state of Louisiana and any litigation of said transaction is agreed to take place within the state of Louisiana.
- Artwork and website quotes are valid for 30 days.
- Marketing services quotes are valid for 45 days.
- Print production quotes are valid for 14 days.
- Price quoted is for inclusions listed on the Quote form only. Any additional work arising from new concepts, alterations or items not specified in the inclusions will be charged at the current hourly rate. The customer will be notified of any potential increase in the quoted price before additional work is undertaken.
Copyright and Ownership
- The customer will have the reproduction rights to the artwork only after the project invoice has been paid in full.
- Anntoine Marketing + Design reserves the right to use the artwork from any stage of the design process for any and all marketing purposes unless it competes with advertising for said customer.
- Anntoine Marketing + Design reserves the right to use elements such as fonts, stock images or other components that are not exclusive to the design, in other projects.
Content and Artwork
- The customer is responsible for submitting accurate content or artwork.
- Anntoine Marketing + Design assumes all content supplied by the customer such as text, illustrations or photography, is owned by the customer. Anntoine Marketing + Design will not be held liable for any breach of copyright arising from content supplied by the customer.
- All text must be submitted digitally and preferably in Word or Google Doc format. It should be proof read and error free prior to submission.
- Anntoine Marketing + Design takes care to avoid spelling mistakes and other errors, however customers are urged to check the proofs thoroughly for any errors prior to approving the artwork. Once artwork is approved by the customer, Anntoine Marketing + Design will not be held responsible for client errors or errors made by the designer.
- The customer must submit their website approval form and final payment before a website will be launched.
- The customer must submit written approval via email for any printed collateral before order shall take place.
- In the event of the cancellation of a project, Anntoine Marketing + Design reserves the right to charge for work done to date if the cost is in excess of the deposit already paid.
- Anntoine Marketing + Design retains the right to cancel any project after 90 days from the contract signature date for failure to attempt contact, failure to respond to contact, or failure to provide enough content in order to complete the artwork or website.
- If work has not commenced and a deposit has been paid, Anntoine Marketing + Design reserves the right to refund the deposit minus an administration fee. Customer will be notified of the fee at time of cancellation.
- Turn around times are approximate.
- Anntoine Marketing + Design will endeavour to meet all agreed deadlines, however will be not held liable for any loss due to late artwork or website launch. Please allow plenty of time to complete a project.
- Color variations may occur when viewing the same artwork on different computer screens, and when printing the artwork to your desktop printer. This is due to variances in printer and screen calibration, ambient light and other factors beyond our control. If artwork is to be printed conventionally, please request a printed proof from your printer if you are concerned about colors.
- Anntoine Marketing + Design will always request a printed proof if the print order value is greater than $1000 USD. If the cost of the print order does not exceed this amount it is up to the customer to request a printed proof for viewing.
- The customer will be notified of any potential increase in the quoted price before a print proof is requested. Requested print proofs almost always add additional time for printing and shipping from the provided approximate completion date. Please allow plenty of time for final delivery if you plan on requesting a print proof.
- If printing with another printer, color variations may occur from print run to print run. Please request a printed proof from your printer if you are concerned about colors.
- If printing yourself, the colors on your digital proof may look different when printed conventionally. This is due to the nature of reproducing RGB colors (colors of light) in CMYK colors (colors of ink). Please be sure to print a proof from your printer if you are concerned about colors.
3rd Party Dealings
- Anntoine Marketing + Design will not take responsibility for customer’s dealings with any 3rd party including but not limited to printer, delivery service, web hosting service, etc.
- All correspondence is treated as confidential.
- No information will be sold or given to a third party.
- No banking records will be recorded and stored.
Anntoine Marketing + Design hereby excludes itself from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy.
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error.
- Loss or damage caused by third party dealings.
Acceptance of quote indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.