Keeping Our Creative Community Connected: 6 Feet Closer Contest
One of our favorite things to see is people inspired by positivity and creativity. If you are a business owner or individual looking for a creative outlet, now is your time to show us your talent.
The theme of this contest is Keeping Our Creative Community Connected: 6 Feet Closer.
Pick a category to participate in and follow the details
Category A: Entries can include digital art, sketches, paintings, pen & ink drawings, etc.
Category B: Entries can include photography & videography.
Category C: Entries can include forms of writing: poems, quotes, short stories etc.
Here's How It Works:
1. Choose a category & create art related to our theme.
2. Send your art to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please provide the name, age, & hometown of the artist, category you chose, and attach the artwork and brief description of your inspiration.
3. Comment on our Facebook post, “Done!” once you have completed steps 1 & 2.
The winner of each category will be:
- Featured in Tangi Lifestyles Magazine June Edition.
- Announced on Tangi 96.5 and Kajun 107.1 WHMD
- Featured on all of the above social media pages + ours.
- If the winner is a student, they will have the opportunity to intern at Anntoine for a day.
- If the winner is a business owner, they will receive a free social media class.
The Grand Prize Winner will also receive an iPad!
All contestants will be included in a montage video once the contest is complete.
All entries are due by 12PM on Tuesday, May 5th.
Additional Contest Details:
Artwork must be positive and appropriate for all ages. One entry per person per category. All ages welcome. Entries must be submitted by May 5th, 2020 at 12:00 PM CT. One winner will be chosen per category. All entries will be judged according to the theme and above contest guidelines. Winner will be announced on Monday, May 11th.
Have questions? Direct message us on Facebook, and we will be happy to help!